Friday, August 8, 2008

My first day

pretty obvious - this is not just my 1st day - but my 1st ever attempt in blogging! if not for this uem's LOC (& subsequent modules hereafter) - guess I won't be blogging at all.
am I offering many thanks to uem for making me doing this? well, it's part of the learning process I guess.

To qualify - in the event I happen to love doing this - hip hip hurray!...

better stick to the main reason why am I doing this then - to register my blog in meeting the course's requirement, ok?

what have you learnt today, mr blogger?
I know of the existence of such "Change" issues - just that I couldn't be bothered looking at it. Given the many choices prompted by the group - I purposely chose to attend LOC 1st compared to VOL, BSL etc!
Why such a buddy-buddy excuse? On a serious note - I have this serious issue when it comes to "Change" as I've got this exercise to do - refer my t0-d0-assignment!
Guess I've made a good choice by opting for LOC 1st then the others. Really, really looking forward (not on this assignment nor blog thingie) to getting over & done with, with the Change project..........
ok - enough for my 1st day of blogging... got to pick my dear wife.

my next, immediate target or rather challenge - to blog again this weekend..... & blog on something relevant, pls!

cheers

1 comment:

Adely Ariffin said...

Pick your wife? Must be painful!